VIP Buyer programme
We invite the sector's main buyers, consumer motivators and professionals
We contact and personally invite the sector demand leaders through our specialist department. We offer personalised attention before, during and after the exhibition.
Advantages of being a VIP Buyer:
- Personalised attention and information to suit the buyer's needs.
- Personalised agendas: We coordinate agendas for meetings and/or B2B sessions with exhibitors during the show.
- VIP Room: Access to an exclusive rest and/or meeting area, with Wi-Fi access, catering service and support staff.
- Parking space
- Travel discount coupons: Discounts on transport and accommodation offers at the lowest guaranteed price.
- Professional Conferences and Parallel Activities: We make it easy for you to take part in the different events and technical conferences to be held during Hostelco.
Hosted Buyer Programme, exclusive for international VIPS
Apart from the advantages already mentioned, it includes:
· Flight to Barcelona.
· Accommodation in the city's best hotels.
VIP Buyer profile
Decision-makers from the following sectors:
Hotel chains. Independent hotels. Campsites. Spas. Specialist engineering departments. Architects and designers. Landscape architects / Gardeners. Purchasing centres. E-commerce sites. Vending operators. Industrial laundries. Cleaning companies. Dry cleaners. Hotel management schools.
Restaurants and catering
|Restaurant chains. Traditional restaurants. Fast food restaurants. Cafeterias. Bars. Cafés. Restaurant franchises. Purchasing centres. Wholesalers. Distributors. Catering equipment importers. E-commerce sites. Coffee roasters. Industrial laundries. Catering schools|
|Group catering services companies. Hospitals and clinics. Companies with restaurants. Education centres with restaurants. Elderly people's homes. Engineers. Purchasing centres. En-route catering: motorways, planes, trains, etc. Vending operators. Industrial laundries. Cleaning companies. Public administration: schools, hospitals and elderly people's homes, prisons.|