Here you'll find the newsletters published regularly by Hostelco, featuring interviews with sector professionals, interesting articles and the latest news on the show.
HoReCa Director, Araven. Xavier Torrents Director of Hostelería Técnica R+D, Áreas.
Hotel boom continues in China and Russia BY Christian Berke
International Sales & Marketing of Tophotelsprojects GmbH.
Export, the engine for the Spanish hotel equipment manufacturers.
10th Horeca Congress of AECOC.
Hainan set to rival Singapore, Malaysia and Italy by 2021.
IHGs boutique hotel brand Hotel Indigo expands in Europe.
Two hotels and 30 shops join forces to offer personal shoppers to their clients.
The industry should provide a common answer to the carbon issue. By David Scowsill, President & CEO of the World Travel & Tourism Council.
A hotel in Sardinia, World's most expensive hotel.
Hotel chains show an interest to dissociate from property.
11% turnover increase in hotels with spa in 2011.
Size is not important for hotel internationalization.
ITH and Grundfos study how hotels save energy through efficient pumping.
Brighter Outlook for Africa's hospitality sector.
Olympic volunteers boost legacy of games for hospitality industry.
Ikea will launch a hotel chain.
- The five senses of the spa as a business source in hotel establishments, a new block for the HIWC.
- Prize anniversary.
- The hotel and restaurant industry supports the relaxation of the restrictions on commercial business hours.
- Spain spends more on the hotel and restaurant industry than the rest of the Europe.
- The VAT increase in the tourist industry puts Spain with a disadvantage as a tourist destination.
- Spanish hotels improve their quality index.
- London launches the highest skyscraper in Europe.
- Rio+20: WTTC urges industry to work together for green future.
- Visa facilitation can create five million additional jobs in G20 economies.
- Export, the engine for the Spanish hotel equipment manufacturers.
- We talk with (Carme Ruscalleda, Cook and owner of Sant Pau restaurant in Sant Pol de Mar (Barcelona), Josep Ramon Subirà (General Director of Distform), Michael Nowlis (Director of the Senior Executive Programme at London Business School).
- Facebook will compete against Google for the tourist market.
- Innovation and new technologies in tourism, the key to overcome the crisis.
- A chocaholics' hotel.
- NH Eurobuilding, one of the first hotels in the world to attain the ISO 50001 certification.
- International brands increase by 42 % in Sub-saharan Africa.
- Hotels for all', rooms a la carte.
- We talk with Peter Joehnk, managing director and co-founder JOI-Design, José Mª Porta, managing director of OMNITEC and Richard Warnick, Hotel consultant and founder of Warnick + Company
- Chinese chains dominate domestic market
- NH Hotels and Meliá remain among the Top 10
- Horeca Equipment from Spain brand is released
- Social media adoption in the hospitality sector 2011
- AFEHC participates in the 1st Internationalization Forum
- The hotel industry supports the integration
- Apple creates iTravel, a new tourism intermediary
- Workshop on external markets in Hostelco
- Hostelco participates in Business Forum in Casablanca
- Talking to José M. Rubio, president of FEHR; Jordi Roure, president of Felac; and Lucas Vidaller, Director del Master en Restauració Comercial i Col·lectivitats de EUHT CETT
- Tourism jobs despite the crisis
- FEHR and Unilever join forces to avoid waste in hospitality sector
- Conclusions of Hotel Industry Observatory in Spain
- Hostelco moves to Gran Via complex